Adaptive ai for adaptive supply chains
Enabling industrial supply chains to reduce inventory, lead-time and capital exposure with real-time adapting AI.
A better way to send money.
- By optimizing your ordering, planning and scheduling, you can achieve lower levels of inventory to reduce cost and capital.
- Optimized lead-times can be achieved through an AI based planning and optimization approach, helping to reduce the cash-to-cash cycle time.
- Plans and schedules are getting optimized to enhance the return on asset for the key machineries by only producing what is needed.
Smart Flows covers the whole data lifecycle, from capture up to utilization, in with AI in business processes. Flexible use cases can be realized and modified, depending on your needs.
Supply chains carry a high level of complexity due the many dependencies and actors. The perfect plan is almost immediately off-track as soon as it is planned. AI automated optimization allows us to adjust plans and schedules automatically within defined boundaries to immediately determine the consequences of real world events and adjust accordingly to mitigate the possible negative consequences. At the same time new opportunities may arise which will be automatically discovered, suggested or autonomous evaluated and committed.
Example causes for necessary replanning
- Supply delivery delayed
- Unexpected downtime of assets
- New sales oppurtunities
- Shorter maintenance than expected
- Demand cancellation
- Changes in supply availability
Thrive amid disruption.Reinvent your supply chain with AI.
Recurring disruptions reinforce the need for a fundamental reinvention to achieve critical levels of agility and resilience according to Gartner annual survey of 1,000 supply chain leaders.
Let data & AI transform your Supply Chain
Use Smart Flows to get the benefits of adaptive AI in combination with end-to-end data from your whole supply chain to achieve next level efficiency.
Constantly adapt and optimize with AI
Utilizing modern analytics technologies such as machine learning, AI and others provides a deciding edge over traditional human-centric processes.
Finding better solutions
- The combined approach of digital twins, simulation and adaptive AI can consistently produce better end-to-end solutions for complex supply chain problems fast compared to human-centric applications or processes.
Knowledge preservation & self-improvement
- Consistent knowledge and feedback storage enables a continuous improvement of the models to enhance the performance as well as adapt to changing realities. This strengthens the stability and resilience of central supply chain processes.
24/7 real-time availability
- Our solution is able to autonomously react to real-time changing situations in any part of the supply chain.
Integrate your data to leverage AI
To fully leverage modern analytics technologies, scattered data from all business units must be integrated - especially from production, logistics and finance. Smart Flows lets you unify all your data easily.
Integrated supply chain information
- Our solution includes data acquisition, ingestion and preparation. This enables your users to source, ingest and harmonize data across diverse data sources to unite all business functions in one model from all business entities.
Flexibility in data schema
- Our event-driven database design can be easily extended to include new event types. Expanding your data scope is a simple task for us, as our database is designed to handle change.
- We can process thousands of events per second thanks to a massively scalable architecture. Our processing capacity is primarily determined by high-performance databases.
Let's work together
We'd love to hear from you! Send us a message using the form opposite, or email us.
Frequently asked questions
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please quickly reach out to us and a member of our team will discuss your matter with you shortly.
Which data do you need?
This may vary by the use case. General speaking we use historical data of the produced orders including exact utilizations as well as material inputs and outputs. This can be extracted from different sources, e. g. historians, MES or batch servers.
Does our data leave our systems?
We are providing a single tenant application environment per customer, which can be deployed on-premises or in any preferred cloud environment such as Azure or GCP. In short: No, you have full control over your data.
Do you use our data for anything else?
No. Our agreement prohibits us to use your data for anything else than providing our services and applications to you.
What can I do if my data is very corrupt and even missing data?
Even partially broken datasets can be used to generate valuable models to help in optimizing your supply chain. Nevertheless, we also do have solutions to support you to collect better data.
To which systems do you need access?
Depending on the use case we need to receive data from all factory machines, warehouses and planning systems. This usually includes historians, MES and WMS within plants/ warehouses and ERP systems for general administration.
How can I be sure, that your solutions will work?
We are happy to conduct a short pre-study with you to clarify exactly what you can expect from our solution given your expectations and existing data/ systems.
How can we calculate an ROI on the project?
We can provide you with estimated inventory/ lead-time reductions for different implementation maturities. Based on reduced capital cost, additional free cashflow, reduced cash-to-cash cycle time and reduced material holding cost, we can usually provide a clear ROI.